CellDesigner 4.0 alpha
- [Layout] menu: Automatic Layout function (using yFiles layout library.)
- Plugin development framework. Develop your plugin on Eclipse, and you can call the plugin from [Plugin] menu.
> Plug-In Tutorial [pdf]
- Enhanced KineticLaw Edit Dialog
- Export Species/Reactions information including Notes into CSV file.
- Species ID Edit Dialog
- Database link to Genome Network Platform
- Fixing bug on PDF export.
- Fixing bug to retain the annotations in SBML files created by other application.
- Fixing bug on retrieving SBML file in which the reaction id is defined as only one letter.
- Fixing bug on file opening: unable to open the file after deleting Compartments including Complexes or other Compartments.
- Fixing bug on duplicating tags in Notes of the models created in previous versions of CellDesigner.
- Fixing bug on handling Groups with Complexes.
- Fixing bug on simulating a model which contains MathML constant in kineticLaw.
- Fixing bug on simulating a model with assignmentRules and rateRules.
New Installer is being adopted. For details on installation procedure, check here.