- Notes data may be lost when saving the file
- SBW connection: CellDesigner annotation data is not passed to SBW modules
- Database link to Genome Network Platform is not working
- Incorrect error messages for simulation
- Cannot set stoichiometry value other than 1
- Copasi GUI: focus out from Copasi panel when the mouse pointer moves out
- SBW connection: Some SBW modules may not work correctly
Major New Features for Ver.4.0:
- Enhanced Graphical Notation
CellDesigner's Graphical Notation conforms to SBGN (Systems Biology Graphical Notation) proposal (as of April 2008 draft). (* not complete SBGN Process Diagram Level1 which became available in August 2008).
- Enhanced KineticLaw Edit Dialog:
MathML rendering in KineticLaw.
- Simulation / Control Panel enhancement
- Export Species/Reactions information including Notes into CSV file
- Validation of files when opening (libSBML3)
- Native file chooser support for Mac OS X
- Enhanced Edit Functions
- [Layout] menu: Automatic Layout function (using yFiles layout library.)
- Layer Function (alpha version)
to add comments / arrows on top of the models.
- Database link to Genome Network Platform
- Plugin development framework.
Develop your plugin on Eclipse, and you can call the plugin from [Plugin] menu.
> Plug-In Tutorial [pdf] > http://celldesigner.org/plugins.html
- Export of Pure Level 1 Version 1 is no longer supported.
- Windows 2000 is no longer supported.
For details, see Features 4.0
New Installer is being adopted. For details on installation procedure, check here.