CellDesigner 2.1 now support SBW 2.0, newly released in mid-December.
The Systems Biology Workbench (SBW) is a modular, broker-based, message-passing framework for communication between applications that aid in research in systems biology. CellDesigner complies with SBW, which enables the seamless linkage to SBW-powered simulators.
CellDesigner 2.1 can be installed anywhere of your choice. You can install SBW-powered simulation modules at the same time.
- New sample files are available:Fig I: A process diagram representation of MPF cycle
click for bigger image
Several bugs were fixed in CellDesigner 2.1.
- Sort the order of the Lists displayed in the List window to be more user-friendly
- Block Diagram: Add Hydroxylated icon
- Mac OSX Version: [Command] shortcut key assigned
- Fix bugs on Export Pure SBML Level 1 version-* (stoichiometry info)