Main Window consists of Menu, Toolbars, and the five Areas as shown below.
Resize the Areas
To change the area size
- The size of the Areas can be changed by dragging the borderlines.
- To maximize the Area, click the triangle icons on the borders.
(See the orange circles in the above screen.)
To move the position of List and Notes Areas
- In the Menu, select View - List.
- Select Right or Down.
To customize Toolbars
- Each Toolbar (a group of icons) can be detached from Toolbars.
- A Toolbar can also be moved to the side (left or right) or the bottom of the Main Window by dragging the handle.
To show/hide Toolbar
- In the Menu, select View - Change Toolbar Visible.
- Specify which Toolbar to display/hide.