- Garuda enabled:
New [Garuda] menu to connect to Garuda platform (http://gateway.garuda-alliance.org)
- New Plugin API: reaction label + connection point handling
- macOS Mojave support
- Ubuntu 18.04 support
[Updates in CellDesigner 4.4.2]
- CellDesigner now uses Java 8 (JRE bundled)
- Changed to use new BioModels API (thanks to Mihai Glon? and Tung Nguyen @ EBI)
- Add "PDF export" of simulation result
- "Stroke Width" can be changed while exporting simulation result to an image file.
[Bug Fixes in CellDesigner 4.4.2]
- Fixed BioModels.net file importing GO annotation ID
- Fixed an issue that CellDesigner fails to launch on some Windows 64bit environments
- Fixed SGD integration (updated URL)
- Fixed MetaCyc integration (updated URL)
- Fixed KineticLaw Editor so that equations will be correctly rendered on Windows
- and several minor bugs
- Copasi GUI: focus out from Copasi panel when the mouse pointer moves out
- SBW connection: Some SBW modules may not work correctly
When you read the files created by lower version of CellDesigner,
CellDesigner 4.4.2 validates the file using libSBML consistency check utility.
- Open a file created by lower version of CellDesinger.
- Compartment's size attributes are automatically updated.
- File conversion needed dialog is open.
"The file seems to be created by lower version of CellDesigner.
Do you want to convert this model to work with the current version?"
- The file is converted and open with CellDesigner4.4.2.
With CellDesigner 4.0:
Due to the CellDesigner 4.0 new notation scheme, the following components are no longer supported.
Please edit the original files and redraw them with 4.2 components.
- Transcriptional activation -> catalysis shape
- Transcriptional inhibition -> inhibition shape
- Translational activation -> catalysis shape
- Translational inhibition -> inhibition shape
- Tag (4.0 beta files only) -> cannot open file.
* delete it with 4.0beta and reopen it with CellDesigner4.0.