CellDesigner 4.2 is supporting Reduced Notation Support + Simulation Parameter Polymorphism + bug fixes etc.
Major New Features:
- Reduced Notation support
- Reduced representation of the process diagram.
- Enable to add anchor points to Add Reactant/Add Prodcut Reaction arcs
- Simulation – Parameter Polymorphism support
- “Experiment” support
- Store simulation condition in SED file format.
- New Simulator Support - SBMLsimulator (http://sourceforge.org/projects/sbml-simulator)
- Database Connection
- Import model function enhancement
- Search by name function has been implemented in Import model from BioModels.net or Pantherdb.org on the Database menu.
- Plug-in Development enhancement
- Develop your plugin on Eclipse, and you can call the plugin from Plugin menu.
-->See also Plugin Development Tutorial
- SBGN View enhancement
- Convert to SBGN Viewer on the View menu has been renamed Convert to SBGN PD view.
- The Show SBGN Compliants option has been added to the View menu.
- Export to BioPAX Level 3* (menu is removed, please use a new plugin.)
- Anchor Point enhancement
- Anchor point function is available for the reaction which is drawn using Add Reactant and Add Product.
- Update sample files
- Bug Fixes
For details on installation procedure, check here.