CellDesigner 4.1 beta is SBML Level 2 Version 4 Support + SABIO-RK Integration.
There are several new features and changes in CellDesigner 4.1 beta. Your feedback on the new functions are most welcome.
* Please note that this is the beta version, newly implemented features may not be fully functional.
* If you create/edit a file with this beta version, your model will not be able to open with the lower version of CellDesigner.
Major New Features:
- Read/Write SBML Level 2 Version 4 format
- Validation of files when opening (libSBML3.3.2)
- SBML Level2 Version4 new information UI
- Units Definition
- MIRIAM Annotation support
- Save SBO (Systems Biology Ontology) Term
- Enhancing SBGN Viewer (Conforms to SGBN Process Diagram Level 1 specifitaion)
- A shape of gene
- Association, Dissociation
- Simulation - Control Panel enhancement
- Database connections
- Update SOSLib
- Enhanced Edit Functions
- Plug-in Development
- Develop your plugin on Eclipse, and you can call the plugin from [Plugin] menu. See also gPlugin Development Tutorialh
- Bug Fixes
New Installer is being adopted. For details on installation procedure, check here.