- Import annoted models from BioModels.net database directly via [database] menu.
[Database] -> [Import from BioModels.net] ->
choose a model from table and click [Import].
Note: As of 2006 Mar., there are some models which have problems in simulating with CellDesigner. As the models on the BioModels.net are periodically updated, the status may change in the near future.
>>> The list of models tested simulation with CellDesigner 3.1.
Changes from CellDesigner 3.0.1:
- All Objects on canvas are Anti-Aliased.
- Improved UI of "Bird's Eye View".
- Mouse wheel support.
- SBW module updated.
- JavaVM updated to 1.4.2_09 (for Windows, Linux)
- Minimal value of Species/Reaction LilneWidth is set to 1.0
- You can grab and drag the display area inside the "Bird's Eye View".
- Fixed bug in handling Reactions connected to Complexes.
- Fixed bug in KineticLaw math formula handling.
- Minimal value of Species/Reaction LineWidth is set to 1.0.
- Reaction Type of Dissociation/Truncation.
- Modified to complement invalid/insufficient celldesigner annotation while opening a model.